Coconut oil is packed with exfoliating and moisturizing abilities that are helpful for your skin. This homemade coconut oil foot scrub has ability to cleanse dead skin cells and heal them.
Natural ingredients like coarse salt and peppermint essential oil are also included to this recipe. Essential oils are packed with moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Uses of Coconut Oil for Skin
- Vitamins housed in coconut oil promote collagen production and reduce appearance of wrinkles.
- It effectively helps to get rid of dry skin and softens the thick skin on foot.
- Mixed with coarse salt, this home available ingredient can exfoliate dead skin on your foot.
- It is packed with skin whitening properties, which help to improve your skin complexion.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents residing in the oil help to treat chronic skin ailments.
- Assorted nutrients in the oil protect your skin from harmful UV rays and heal minor sunburns.
- Toenail fungus and other nail infections can be restrained by its topical application.
DIY Homemade Coconut Oil Foot Scrub
There are different ways to use coconut oil. You can just apply this home available ingredient directly on your skin. But, to make it more effective beauty experts blend it with other natural ingredients.
In this case, am using coarse salt and peppermint EO.