Detox juices are proven to be beneficial in accelerating weight loss. Juices not only load your body with minerals and fiber, they do not make you feel weak while dieting. They help you burn calories faster by boosting metabolism. They cleanse the internal system which speeds up the fat-burning process of the body and also keep your hunger pangs in check.
- Method for Preparing the Juices
- 1. Carrot and Beetroot Juice
- 2. Avocado Juice
- 3. Watermelon Juice
- 4. Pomegranate Juice
- 5. Aloe Vera Juice
- 6. Celery Juice
- 7. Bitter Leaf Juice
- 8. Lemon Juice
- 9. Grapefruit Juice for Weight Loss
- 10. Lauki Juice
Method for Preparing the Juices
The method for making detox juices is similar for all. Wash, peel, and cut the vegetables and fruit and blend in a mixer. Though some juices need straining, drinking the juice without straining will provide more fiber to the body.
1. Carrot and Beetroot Juice
- Take 2 carrots and one beetroot.
- Clean, peel, chop, and blend in a mixer.
- Adjust the quantity of the vegetable as per your taste.
- Carrots are low in calories, high in fiber and its intake increases bile secretion that aids in better digestion.
- Carrot juice is a wonderful detox juice for weight loss. Beetroot is a fibrous vegetable which provides high-mineral content to the body.
- It contains betaine that boosts the liver functions. You can also add ginger, mint, black pepper, carrots, and apples to your juice.
- When making your weight loss juice, you can either combine both the vegetables or drink their juices separately.
- Both beetroot and carrots are superfoods that prevent inflammation in the body, regulate gut health, and speed up the metabolism, thereby helping in smooth fat-burning.