Summer is right around the corner so get ready for your best butt yet!Here’s a 14 day challenge that is sure to get people noticing! The best part? You can do them straight from your own living room!
Be sure to also try our 14 Day Ripped Abs challenge!
14 Day Bubble Butt Challenge
Day 1: 20 Squats/5 Lunges/10 BurpeesDay 2: 25 Squats/10 Lunges/15 BurpeesDay 3: 30 Squats/15 Lunges/20 BurpeesDay 4: Rest DayDay 5: 35 Squats/20 Lunges/25 BurpeesDay 6: 40 Squats/25 Lunges/30 BurpeesDay 7: 45 Squats/30 Lunges/35 BurpeesDay 8: Rest DayDay 9: 50 Squats/35 Lunges/40 BurpeesDay 10: 55 Squats/40 Lunges/45 BurpeesDay 11: 60 Squats/45 Lunges/50 BurpeesDay 12: Rest DayDay 13: 65 Squats/50 Lunges/55 BurpeesDay 14: 70 Squats/55 Lunges/60 Burpees
- Plant your feet flat on the ground, about shoulder-width apart.
- Point your feet slightly outward, not straight ahead.
- Never let your knees extend beyond your toes.
- Look straight ahead. Bend at your knees as if you were going to sit back in a chair, keeping your heels on the floor.
- Pull in your abs, and keep your lower back in a near neutral position (a slightly arched back might be unavoidable).
- Tighten your whole body when you perform the squat.
- Lower yourself. In a controlled manner slowly lower yourself down and back so that your upper legs are nearly parallel with the floor. Extend your arms for balance.
- Keep the upper body tight at all times.